3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief"
4. What is your name? Sarah
5. What is your favorite TV show? Survivor
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee, eggs and toast.
7. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
8. What food do you dislike? Fish of any kind, sour cream and mayonnaise.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? "Hope Rising" by: FEE & TFK's "Welcome To The Masquerade"
10. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance and being a gossip.
11. Favorite Clothing? Blue Jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Ireland......or New Zealand.
13. Are you an organized person? Yes, very much so.
14. Where would you retire to? The mountains....not sure if I would want to stay where I'm at now, or not.
15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? 20th
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Take a shower, and then study for my First Aid & CPR classes some more.
17. What is your Birthstone? Emerald
18. Person you expect to publish this first? No idea whatsoever!
19. When is your birthday? May 11th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person...hoot hoot! hehe
21. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 or 10
22. Do you own any animals? Yes, a Bichon Frise named 'Summer's Princess Abigail!' I 'heart' ABBY!
23. Any news you'd like to share? I am excited to be traveling to see my family this Sunday!
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I was a dreamer....so every week and month differed...most of the time I wanted to be a Vet, a Paleontologist or an Archaeologist.
25. What is your favorite flower? Coral Colored Roses.......or Orchids.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 4th. My boyfriend Jared, and my other best guy friend Patrick are coming to visit!!!
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal Purple, or Aqua.
28. How is the weather right now? Bright and sunny...blue skies.
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jared Fisher.
30. Favorite drink? Chocolate Hazelnut Tea, Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke.
31. Favorite restaurant? Carrabba's!
32. Hair color? I am a 'Brilliant Brunette!'
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dirt and my large vast imagination.
34. Summer or winter? I would say Fall, but that was not a choice so I will say Winter.
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
36. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
37. Wish you were still young? I am still a young woman.
38. Do you want your friends to publish this? If they'd like to, then by all means yes.
39. When was the last time you cried? This past Thursday night.
40. What is under your bed? Blankets, my large VHS movie collection, and Summer clothes.
41 . What did you do last night? Cleaned out my room, and revamped my blog/music player on my blog.
42. What are you afraid of? You are all going to laugh! I am terrified of FISH....yes, alas I am an Icthyophobe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_fish
43. Salty or sweet? Salty......cheddar sour cream and onion (yes, I do not like sour cream but I do like sour cream chips....weird I know) chips ring a bell!?
44. Best quality you have? I strive to be sincere and transparent, always....if you are around me I find that it is my duty to make you laugh friend!
45. How many years at your current job? I've been teaching piano since I was 17. Also, I've been babysitting since I was 12 years old.
46. Favorite day of the week? Thursday's and Sunday's.
48. What four people will you tag? I wasn't tagged. I copied and pasted this 'long tag' off of Lillian Mynatte's blog...you can find her blog at: lillianmynatte.blogspot.com I quite enjoy reading all of Lillian's posting's. I found Lillian's blog through Caroline's blog's: standinginthesunlight.blogspot.com & mrsdarcysdressingroom.blogspot.com and ultimately I found Caroline through my dear friend Lynette's blog page lameinbothfeet.blogspot.com. These women have such lovely spirits, although I only personally know and have spent time with Lynette S. Check them out...they are indeed worth the read!