THE CIRCLE | FALL FAVES
1. Favorite fall fashion/clothing item? I'm a cardigan and leather boots sort of girl. Whoops, that was two things not one. ;)
2. Favorite fall drink? I'm all about some apple cider and spiced wassail. We served apple cider in beautiful glass jars at my wedding reception last autumn. Needless to say, my love for all things apples runs deep in my veins.
3. What's something on your fall bucket list? Taking a photo in the exact spot we were married exactly one year ago to the day on November 2nd. So, yeah . . .also, celebrating my first ever wedding anniversary with the one whom my heart loves in the same place we honeymooned on our anniversary weekend. I cannot wait!
4. Favorite fall recipe? I'm a soup loving girl, so a hot bowl of baked potato soup topped with cheddar, and a piece of gluten free bread, would be my first choice-of-soup. Secondly, I'd take a good spicy bowl of chili.
5. Halloween candy or Pumpkin Spice Latte? Pumpkin Spice Latte - made by my baby sister - hers is undoubtedly better than Starbucks. And I am not fibbing on that one. My sister is the Lil Latte Lady!
6. Favorite fall scent? Hazelnut, Cinnamon, Clove, Patchouli. I will not choose one. I just can't.
7. Favorite fall holiday? I'm partial to Halloween. I usually watch a Tim Burton movie marathon, pig out on chocolate covered coffee beans, and snuggle up under a quilt with my loved ones with a hot beverage in hand. Halloween is my choice over Thanksgiving, but only because its the day my husband (then just friend) first came to visit me 5 years ago after our summer together at fuge camp . . . and it was then on that day that I knew I wanted him to be my something more.
8. What is fall (weather) like where you live? Well, the first two days of fall have been in the 60's and rainy and grey thus far. My husband and I love this sort of weather. It reminds me of when he first came to visit me . . . but enough about me and my husband. The trees haven't changed colors here yet, but hopefully by the end of October we'll see those glorious leaves show us their color-peak-glory!