Hi there ORB readers! Today I am really super excited about introducing you to my blogger/designer friend, Hannah! Hannah is the very talented and sweet young woman whom I have to thank for designing my beautiful new blog design. Didn't she do a fantastic job? *I can't thank you enough, Hannah!*
I've known Hannah for the last couple of years or so, and in that time frame I've had her work on a couple of different blog designs for me (*neo victorian photography* AND *this new one* AND *one yet to be revealed*). And I must say that she is a total sweetheart and the most amazing designer! Honestly, I was realllllllly nervous in the beginning about having my blog re-designed, but after chatting with Hannah about the possibility of re-designing my blog and what I was after design-wise I was comforted and stripped of all my worries, and somehow she figured out how to translate my heart and vision and unique tastes into the very blog design that you see before you right now.
*this is the inspiration board that Hannah put together for my blog design. very me, no?*
Here are some reasons why I absolutely love and respect Hannah as a designer:
- She is extremely prompt about sending e-mails back and forth throughout the entire blog/website design process to ensure that you are a happy camper throughout the entire process.
- She will send you a questionnaire with a dozen or so *kinda hard* questions so that she can gauge your likes and dislikes and your own personal tastes and design aspirations.
- Her utmost goal is to try to get to know you, as the special individual that you are, so that she can take your unique personality, wants and desires, and inject it wholly into your design project.
- She uses Pinterest to her advantage. Check out my inspiration board. Through my board, the questionnaire and a few e-mails back and forth Hannah ultimately created ME, but in blog form.
- Her main focus is branding. So rest assured that by the time she is done with your design it will be a brand that is completely Y-O-U!
- She doesn't just treat her clients like clients. She makes it her mission to really listen to what you want and she genuinely gets to know each client as a friend.
- With Hannah there is no design question or concern that is too small or too dumb. So there is absolutely no fear whatsoever over asking or voicing design concerns throughout the entire process.
- Her prices are beyond reasonable, and they are worth every single cent too.
Okay, enough of my rambling! Here's Hannah with a guest post for ya'll! And not only will she be guest posting on ORB today but she'll also be revealing what ORB's 200+ Follower Giveway is all about! *big grin*
/ / /
Hello all 200+ of Sarah’s readers! My name is Hannah Beasley, and I’m a graphic and web designer who loves coffee and design. I’ve known Sarah for a couple years and have been able to work with her on a couple blog designs and projects – she has been a great friend and so fun to get to know! So I’m happy to be donating a custom blog design to help celebrate her blog getting to over 200 followers! Woot woot! Congrats on reaching 200, Sarah. =)
So, just a little bit about me and my business. I’m a music loving/book reading/coffee drinking girl who is a little on the short side. I love color and design, and can’t get enough of all the inspiration on Pinterest! I started creating very simple free blog designs for my friends in 2010 – they weren’t much different from some of Blogger’s basic templates! But you live and you learn, right? I spent a good year learning all about HTML, CSS, and graphic design – Google and Gimp were my best friends. It took practice, trial and error, and a bunch of time, but I finally got to the point where I was making some business off my new-found skills.
It took a total of two years, but in June of this year I felt that I was ready to finish developing my brand and really focus what I was doing. That was the beginning of Hannah Rose Beasley Art & Design. What I love to do the most is to help creative people develop their brands – from their goals and personalities to their websites and Facebook pages. There’s nothing better to me than to take someone’s ideas, feelings, and thoughts; and to translate them into images and spaces. And though my focus is branding, I still love all other types of design! I love it when I get to work with a blogger on their blog – transforming that personal space into something that lets their personality shine through is something I’ll never tire of doing. So I can’t wait to help one of you do that with your blog design!
/ / /
Isn't that awesome!? Thank you so much for sharing with us about your love for design, your business, and the chance for one of ORB's readers to have the chance to win a lovely custom blog design package from you, Hannah! I can't wait to see the winner's blog design in the near future! *wink*
On to the giveaway...
To Enter Please Use The Rafflecopter Gadget Below:a Rafflecopter giveaway