- My purpose lies hidden, so deep within. What will lead me towards what lies hidden...I wonder? How will I know where to begin to search for what lies hidden within me?
- In the Lord. In patient time. If I abide shall I see everything clearly defined? I believe I will draw the purposes of myself out...from the deep waters of my stormy heart.
- I'm confused, battered and bruised, scared to even try to make a move. The tide is drawing me in for the kill. Will I arise from it all...to glimpse a new beginning?
- Your purposes will prevail, oh Lord, please comfort me! I feel like I am drowning beneath...beneath these fears and this anger. I need help Lord; drawing out the purposes you have placed within my heart.
- Help me to seek you out, and find what is hidden within. Guide me into still waters, lead me out of the deep...your purposes shall prevail!
(Proverbs 19:21 & 20:5 & 24)